Eye-Fi Configuration Tool
This is an unofficial, open implementation of some of the tools needed to
manage an Eye-Fi card. It should run just
about anywhere, as long as you have wpa_supplicant around to help creating
the WPA keys. This should include Linux and the BSDs. I don't know offhand
Note that this does not replace the Eye-Fi-supplied manager for card
registration or changing online upload services, nor does it perform
as the "Upload to my computer" destination.
- Scan for wireless networks
- Add, remove and test wireless networks (WPA-PSK with ASCII key and unsecured for now)
- Reboot the card
- List configured networks on the card
- Fetch the card's unique key and MAC address
- Supports WEP and hex keys for WPA and WPA2. (done in 006)
Much credit goes to Chris Davies for his implementation and expert guidance
along the way. We can also not forget the Eye-Fi team for producing such a neat
product and nurturing an environment for others to work with it.
- Test on something other than Linux/x86_32.
- Make the command-line parsing and actions more sane
- Find more card commands.
- End a wee bit of the global variable abuse.
As always, patches, suggestions and bug reports are very welcome. I'll post updates to
There's also a
git tree if you'd like to fetch the source that way.